Friday, December 18, 2009

OUTSIDERS 25

















Here are the preview pages appeared in internet from this weeks Outsiders issues, my last one of the series.
I will work now in two projects at the same time (sadly arent the ones I talked about a few months ago, but happily both are really cool, and one of them I think that will be really HUGHE).
I'll tell you more when I can, but both are a bit complicated and I think that won't be any release new in a few months... I'll try to post something meanwhile :-D

4 Comments:

Blogger drawmein said...

Hey Fernando, I still haven't picked up my copy of #25 yet, but your work on the series has been great. I look forward to hearing about your up-coming projects. Happy holidays!

-Jeff
drawmein@gmail.com

10:28 PM  
Blogger Fernando Pasarin said...

Thanks a lot!

I think that will be a little gig helping to finish a special issue really cool that isn't meeting the deadline. If I do it finally, I'll post here.

Happy holidays to you too!!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you're trying hard to lose fat then you certainly have to try this totally brand new tailor-made keto meal plan.

To design this service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional cooks have united to provide keto meal plans that are efficient, convenient, cost-efficient, and fun.

From their launch in early 2019, 1000's of people have already remodeled their body and health with the benefits a professional keto meal plan can provide.

Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones given by the keto meal plan.

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Maître Philippe said...

Great post, thanks for writing

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home