Friday, December 18, 2009

OUTSIDERS 25

















Here are the preview pages appeared in internet from this weeks Outsiders issues, my last one of the series.
I will work now in two projects at the same time (sadly arent the ones I talked about a few months ago, but happily both are really cool, and one of them I think that will be really HUGHE).
I'll tell you more when I can, but both are a bit complicated and I think that won't be any release new in a few months... I'll try to post something meanwhile :-D

3 Comments:

Blogger drawmein said...

Hey Fernando, I still haven't picked up my copy of #25 yet, but your work on the series has been great. I look forward to hearing about your up-coming projects. Happy holidays!

-Jeff
drawmein@gmail.com

10:28 PM  
Blogger Fernando Pasarin said...

Thanks a lot!

I think that will be a little gig helping to finish a special issue really cool that isn't meeting the deadline. If I do it finally, I'll post here.

Happy holidays to you too!!

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... como consultar reporte gratis del datacredito

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home