Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Samurai: Heaven & Earth

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usHello!
I know that there is a lot of time since the last time I updated the blog. Sorry very much, but these months were really busy and well, the works that I do have to be secret until their publication :-S. Anyway, I’ll try to post more often.
Here you have a pin up for Samurai: Heaven & Earth. The great series that Ron Marz and Luke Ross are doing for Dark Horse. I’m really lucky of have worked with Ron on ION, and I really want work with him again, so when he asked me to do a pin up for his series, I couldn’t say not. And more with the chance of draw Shiro. I hope you like the result.

4 Comments:

Blogger iván said...

Fantastic draw!!!...at least you´ve updated LOL

6:46 PM  
Blogger Fernando Pasarin said...

Ivan, no te metas con mi ingles, sabes que hago lo que puedo ;-)

6:29 PM  
Blogger the4thpip said...

well, the cat is out the bag now that you will do a fill-in on the great Justice Society! And it's part of the cross-over with the JLA.

Aren't all those different costumes driving you crazy??

4:10 PM  
Blogger Fernando Pasarin said...

Hi, the4thpip!

Well, I can't say anything about the story, of course, but you can be sure that will be A LOT of costumes. I hope that you like it!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home