Tuesday, April 13, 2010

BRIGHTEST DAY #0






Here you have the preview pages that The Source just have shown of Brightest Day #0, on sale this wednesday, probably the biggest project in the one I have worked and provably the harder, a big workload with a tight deadline. I hope you all like it. I can tell you that Geoff and Peter have done an AWESOME work as Peter Steigerwald, BEAUTIFULL colours. And you can have 50 story pages for only 3.99.
These preview pages and some more are also inked by me.
Well, in other front, DC have announced a few weeks back that I went to be the penciller in the new ongoing title of the Green Lantern franchise, Emerald Warriors. I will be working again with the always amazing Peter tomasi, long time writer of Green Lantern Corps in the adventures of Guy Gardner ( and a lot of Kilowog). As soon as possible I'll show you a trailer. The series will be released in August. I´m really looking forward to start to work on it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Borch said...

Eres un monstruo!!!
Que alegría ver tu nuevo trabajo y que envidiaaaa(de la mala)
Cuidate!!

8:01 PM  
Anonymous David Baldeón said...

Esta usted que lo rompe, caballero.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Dene said...

Stunning, stunning work-! Fernando, I am in awe of you/your work-! Congrats. I can't wait to read this. *I saw a preview on Newsarama this a.m.-! All I can say is: BEAUTIFUL-!!!!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Fernando Pasarin said...

Borch:
sip, sip, envidia ;-)
a ver cuando hablamos, tio

David:
Jo, pues muchas gracias! A mi me pone muchisimo tus paginas en Nomad. Tengo muchas ganas de ponerle la mano encima cuando salga a Young Allies. Los tebeos sobre equipos dan siempre para hacer cosas muy chulas con las composiciones.

Dene:

Thanks a lot!! At least I tried not to ruin the awesome script of Geoff an Peter :-). They are amazing... and really cool people!

7:54 PM  
Blogger TheGLCorps said...

Brightest Day looked great, and I can't wait for Emerald Warriors. Look forward to talking to you about. ;)

11:03 PM  
Blogger Fernando Pasarin said...

Glad that you liked Brightest Day!
I hope that you like Emerald Warriors too. I can't wait to start to pencil it.
I will be happy of talk about it.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

impresionante, impresionante,
j artieda

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home